– Edelmann, N., Steen, T., & Van Dijck, C. (2023). Sustainability and Co-creation in Public Sector Organisations: Practices, Outcomes and Lessons Learned. Paper presented at the Sustainability and Co-creation in Public Sector Organisations: Practices, Outcomes and Lessons Learned, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
– European Commission. (2021). 2030 Digital Compass: the European way for the Digital Decade. Brussels Retrieved from https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/default/files/communication-digital-compass-2030_en.pdf
– Kitchener, M., Ashworth, R., Horton, D., & Elliott, E. (2023). Co-created public value: The strategic management of collaborative problem-solving. Public Policy and Administration, 09520767231162407.
– Mergel, I., Edelmann, N., & Haug, N. (2019). Defining digital transformation: Results from expert interviews. Government Information Quarterly.
– Mu, R., Wang, Y., & Song, H. (2022). How does technological system design affect value creation? A systematic literature review of digital co-production. Global Public Policy and Governance, 2(4),400-426.
– Osborne, S. P., Radnor, Z., Vidal, I., & Kinder, T. (2014). A sustainable business model for public service organizations? In (Vol. 16, pp. 165-172): Taylor & Francis.
– Torfing, J., Sørensen, E., & Røiseland, A. (2019). Transforming the public sector into an arena for co-creation: Barriers, drivers, benefits, and ways forward. Administration & Society, 51(5), 795-825.
– UN. (2020). United Nations E-Governement Survey 2020. Retrieved from Deaprtment of Economic and Social Affairs: https://desapublications.un.org/file/781/download
– Voorberg, W. H., Bekkers, V. J., & Tummers, L. G. (2015). A systematic review of co-creation and co-production: Embarking on the social innovation journey. Public Management Review, 17(9), 1333-1357.